Current group priorities
- Actively engaging in shaping the regulatory environment in the region, by communicating the latest regulatory intelligence, and advocating industry challenges.
- Building capacity initiatives with internal and external stakeholders: educational sessions and training for members and regulators.
- Strengthening execution of the committee agreed upon objectives, mainly RA databank update and other internal projects.
- Building the wider network by cooperating with other trade associations and Cross-Committee Collaboration on industry priorities.
Members benefit from
- Synergy of a unified industry approach to ensure issues are escalated and discussed properly with authorities and awareness is created in alignment with international standards.
- Access to database information on the regulatory requirements per country.
- First-hand members’ updates on the regulatory changes in the region.
- Access to the regulators via group delegations and regulatory symposium, a platform for cooperation between regulators and the industry.