Current group priorities
- TPI Certification project (online training and certification of TPIs).
- Mecomed Guidance on the Virtual & Hybrid events in Third-party Educational events.
- Enhancing CVS third-party procedural trainings and for the third-party events, including booth, education grants etc.
- Continue reaching out to authorities for the Code’s endorsement.
- Enforcement of the Code of Ethics and guidance during crises’ situations.
- New Mecomed disclosure scope.
- Collaborating with other trade associations in different regions.
Members benefit from
- The Conference Vetting System (www.ethicalmedtech.eu).
- Established escalation process and successful conflict resolution.
- Instilling the Code of Ethics, based on principles of separation, transparency, equivalence and documentation.
- Access to defined minimum requirements for distributors due diligence.
- Access to Compliance library of guidance, templates/forms and supporting documents.
- Mecomed Disclosure platform.
- Mecomed Quarterly Happy Hour sessions to raise the awareness on the Code and challenging issues among different stakeholders.
- Training of members and other stakeholders on Mecomed Code and CVS.