Together against COVID-19
Dear Members, Partners, Friends,
With the rapidly evolving situation of the spread of the COVID-19 regionally and globally, we continue to monitor the local authorities directives as well and international bodies announcements and follow ups on a regular basis. We have also issued a few communications to our members and partners in order to join hands together to help healthcare systems in dealing with the virus.
Resources & Communications
- GMTA Join Principles on Medical Device Representative Re-entry into Healthcare Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19 on MedTech Industry in Middle East and African, by IQVIA
- GMTA Concept Note for Industry Partnership
- We Are Changed: COVID the New Norms and Altered Reality, by Ahmad Mourad
- What types of diagnostic tests exists to detect COVID-19? by MedTech Europe
- Mecomed position on regulations for medical devices and IVDs during COVID-19 crisis
- Mecomed compliance guidance for Members during COVID-19 crisis
- Mecomed leadership panel discussion on 'Covid-19 Impact of MEA MedTech Industry'
- Support for UAE Private Sector Employers by Luke Tapp, Pinset Masons
- Mecomed's Chairman message to members
- GMTA open letter to G-20