Back to Top
Members benefit from:
- Creating and sharing healthcare system maps in countries of interest.
- Participating in price regulation discussions with some authorities.
- Working with the regulators on the plans for the HTA (Health Technology Assessment).
- Ongoing education on healthcare PPP topics.
The Group is currently working on:
- Conducting training for members in order to raise their awareness and knowledge of Health Economics concepts.
- Engaging into a “value-based procurement” strategy.
- Assessing a pilot project on market intelligence with a third-party organisation.
- Healthcare mapping.