Established in 2009, MECOMED is the medical devices, imaging and diagnostics trade association; serving as the voice of international medical technology manufacturers (MedTech) across the Middle East and Africa.
Mecomed spearheads initiatives to work closely with healthcare officials in the MEA countries. Thus, Mecomed coordinates efforts helping set credible healthcare standards for the region. In addition to that, Mecomed puts the core competencies of its constituent members to formulate, evolve and sustain ethical business practices.
5 most common uses of medical devices in MEA
The Value We Add
- Enable faster access to the latest medical technology and innovation.
- Partner with and bring together all the different stakeholders of MedTech industry.
- Help shape an ethical and sustainable healthcare environment.
- One voice in addressing issues facing the industry and healthcare in general.
- Direct channel of communication with healthcare authorities across the region.